Enable Ireland Respite Service
The Service provides individual assistance to Children with Physical and Sensory Disabilities, Children and Adults with Autistic Spectrum
Disorder and Intellectual Disabilities with Activities of Daily Living, social and recreational activities, and support in participation of Community based activities.
EnableIreland’s mission is to enable those who use our service to achieve maximum independence, choice and inclusion in their Communities. We will do this by offering a range of services and support of the highest quality, in line with the needs and wishes of the service users and in active partnership with them.”
Aims of the Service
- To provide a break for families from providing continual care and assistance to Children and Adults with Disabilities.
- To contribute to the personal and social development of individuals through the provision of positive and constructive support.
- To promote and facilitate inclusion and participation in mainstream community based activities, clubs, and social and recreational projects.
- Home based one to one
- Supported Community based inclusion
- Clubs (Saturday, Mid Week)
- Summer andHolidayBreak Projects
- Sleepover Clubs
How to contact us:
A referral can be made either by a Parent / Guardian, or through any Therapist or Key Worker working with the child. Our Respite Coordinators will contact you and arrange an Assessment of Need and will continue to link in with the Family on a regular basis when the service is in place.
Our Respite Coordinators are:
Coleen Dalton 087 6870540 / email@example.com
Janet O’Connor 087 2905324 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Enable Ireland Children’s Service, Blackberry Park, Ballykeefe, Limerick t: 061-498147